Surrogacy in Greece offers lots of advantages. First of all and most important of all, in case you choose to have a surrogacy treatment in Greece , a court trial before the embryo transfer takes place and an official decision, offers you complete peace of mind after the delivery, as far as it regards your baby. According to the Greek law, the couple are legal parents of the newborn and their names are written on the bιrth certificate, straight after the delivery.
At Pelargos IVF, we decided to do the whole procedure easier for you.There is a dedicated , recommended legal team , which takes over everything for you, a concierge/estate agent who can facilitate your stay and find you accomodation , a thorough initial skype consultation by Mr.Karpouzis and follow up consultations in order to answer all your queries. Honesty and integrity is paramount for us , so before you make your mind to have treatment with pelargos IVF, we want to ensure that every single scenario, has been analyzed . Our success rates are excellent and our only aim , is to help you fulfill your dream of having a family.
• Women with no uterus (surgically removed, congenital abnormalities)
• Severe Aaherman’s syndrome
• Multi-fibroid operated uterus
• Failed IVF attempts due to uterus factor
• Cancer History Patients
• Severe medical conditions that cannot tolerate a pregnancy (e.g. pulmonary hypertension, chronic renal failure)
• Recent change in Greek Law, allows couples from abroad to do surrogacy in Greece, as far as the surrogate mother or the couple , has a permanent or temporary address in Greece.
• Cost effectiveness. Surrogacy in Greece is not the least expensive in the world , but costs much less than in the U.S. If you want to have your surrogacy program inside the E.C , with all the advantages that this might offer , then Greek surrogate programs are really competitive.
• Addresses to married/unmarried couples and single women .
• Future parent’s names go to the birth certificate, immediately after the delivery.
• Future parents can leave with their baby, after a 2-3 weeks of minimum stay after the delivery, depending on their country of origin. Note, that greek passport is not given to the newborn. So temporary travel document will need to be given to the newborn through the embassies
• Emotional and physical well being of all surrogates, is screened. Psychiatric evaluation is obligatory
• Healthy, young, screened for medical conditions, never convicted of a crime and having experienced a full term pregnancy before, surrogates.
• Solid Greek law. Future parents are safe and fully protected by an official Greek Court’s decision, before the embryo transfer.
• There is a specific court hearing date, on which future parents need to appear or get represented. This means that future parents need to travel only twice I they are not permanent residents in Greece , but the surrogate is . One for the hearing and one to pick up the child.
• Surrogacy in Greece is altruistic, but future parents re-imburse the surrogate for legal expenses, medical procedures, expenses related to the daily personal needs for pregnancy, compensation for lost income and biological distress.
• Pelargos IVF ,informs you about surrogacy and takes over the procedure. There is usually an extra 2-3 months waiting till the date of the hearing, but might take longer .
• Pelargos Group of experienced recommended solicitors in the field can take over the legal part.
• Initial thorough Consultation through Skype/Zoom is offered, on which everything is explained.
• Possibility of face to face meeting with Greek Fertility Specialist abroad or in Greece ,after booking your treatment and deciding to go ahead.
• One to one personalized care and contact with lead consultant Mr. Karpouzis, who performs the IVF procedure. Mr.Karpouzis is a U.K trained Fertility Specialist, with long experience in the field.Contact can happen via emails, phone calls and Skype/whatsApp/Zoom . 24/7 emergency services.
• IVF procedures take place at the best Fertility Centres in Athens or Crete, pregnancy of surrogate is followed up by senior experienced obstetrician and delivery takes place in the biggest private maternity Hospitals.
• Our concierge arranges everything for you during your stay in Athens ,depending on your wishes and budget. You do not need to worry about anything else.
If you are interested in learning more about surrogacy in Greece, contact us to book an initial thorough Skype or Zoom consultation.